Area 55 is the loudest section in Bankers Life Fieldhouse. It is filled with 55 wild and crazy Pacers fans selected by Roy Hibbert himself. Every offseason, Roy invites all Pacers fans to submit their application online or in-person. Of those submissions, 110 fans make it to the final auditions in Bankers Life Fieldhouse with 55 winning season tickets in his exclusive section.
Like what you see? Follow us on Twitter @PacersArea55 and Facebook.
Area 55 Guidelines
- Attendance – All members of Area 55 are expected to attend every home game. Attendance will be tracked and those who have perfect attendance will be rewarded at the end of the season. If a member can’t attend a game, then s/he is expected to find someone to attend the game and that person will be expected to follow these guidelines. Any members who have bad attendance will be contacted and risk losing access to Area 55.
- Gear – Be sure to wear your Pacers blue and gold at every home game and community event. On Opening Night, wear Pacers gold as all fans will receive a gold T-shirt. Any member in Area 55 that wears gear from another team will risk losing access to Area 55.
- Tickets – Area 55 members are not allowed to sell their tickets to anyone else. If a member can’t attend a game, then s/he is expected to find someone to attend the game and that person will be expected to follow these guidelines. Any members who sell their tickets will risk losing access to Area 55.
- Loud & Proud – Area 55 members help set the tone for Bankers Life Fieldhouse, so we need you cheering every game all season long. During the season, our game-night employees will coordinate cheers with you and other fans throughout the arena.
- Team – Though Roy is the man behind Area 55, he wants a fan section that cheers for the entire Pacers team.
- Respect – It is important to respect and appreciate every member of Area 55 as well as every fan and employee in Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
- G2 Zone – This year, we are excited to have the G2 Zone for every home game in Section 120. Like any other fan, Area 55 members will be expected to treat the members of G2 Zone with respect. Additionally, Area 55 and G2 Zone members will be invited to a special event during the season.
- Signage - Bankers Life Fieldhouse requires signage to be no greater than 16” x 16”. However, exceptions have been made on a case-by-case basis. All signs over 16×16 need to be approved by Indiana Pacers staff prior to making.
- Seating – We expect all members to sit in Area 55 for all home games. While we understand you may have opportunities to sit elsewhere in the building we ask that you please be mindful that there were other contestants that would have loved to sit in Area 55 for every game.
- NBA Code of Conduct – Area 55 will follow the Fan Code of Conduct available on the concourse at every home game.